ASAP membership aids Individual, Corporate, and Global Members in improving their business collaborations and furthering their professional development in several ways:
- Apply state-of-the-art tools, practices, and processes for alliance planning and execution
- Engage with a community of highly accomplished alliance management professionals who not only share your challenges but also have the blueprints to overcome them
- Design and build their company's alliance management function
- Promote their organization as "partner of choice" within their industry
- Influence all pertinent stakeholders to contribute to making alliances flourish
- Network with professionals from a variety of industries to find their next job, partner, or employee
- Obtain the requisite training in the discipline's hard and soft skills
- Illustrate to C-level executives and other stakeholders the value generated by an alliance portfolio and the Alliance Management practice
- Keep current with the latest high-level collaboration strategies
To join ASAP click here.
Questions about membership? Contact Lori Gold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.781.562.1630 x203.
ASAP Certifications Help Alliance Managers and Their Companies Standout
- Distinguishes professionals and companies as the alliance, partnering, and collaboration experts both internally and externally
- Provides tools necessary to create more successful alliances from start to finish
- Key professional development stepping stone that enhances individual performance
- Provides companies the platform to show their commitment to develop an alliance management culture within their organization
Certification of Achievement – Alliance Management (CA-AM)
The first level of certification for both seasoned and up-and-coming alliance professionals looking to validate their knowledge and experience; the CA-AM Exam focuses on overall alliance and operational competencies related to running an existing alliance.
Certified Strategic Alliance Professional (CSAP)
ASAP's advanced level of certification for experienced practitioners with a command of the full alliance lifecycle. The CSAP exam tests an individual's knowledge of key alliance management skills including the entire alliance lifecycle from inception to termination.
For more information about certification click here.
Questions about certification? Contact Lori Gold at email@example.com or +1.781.562.1630 x203.